Travels

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Shops and Pure Green Living

Today I went to a little flower/gift shop in West Seattle. Fluert (click here for link) was a great inspiration to me as another one of my dreams is to own a garden supply store that offers homesteading-esque (think butter churns and bee hive gear) gear, organic/heirloom seeds, tools, books, classes, plants, and so on. Fluert reminded me a lot of Terrain (link) that is another store that inspires me, even though I've only seen photos of it.

On another note, I discovered a great new magazine (it just released its 5th issue) that is full of green living tips and such. Pure Green Living (link) captures the spirit and mind set of the two shops I mentioned above. I look forward to reading the coming issues of this lovely new magazine, and hope you enjoy it as well. Here's a few photos from the Pure Green Living blog that grabbed my attention.
What my shop would look like
Mainly just like the bed in this photo

I could continue to post photos (like usual) so I just recommend heading over to the magazine or blog website.

No comments:

Post a Comment