Travels

Friday, February 25, 2011

Farm Dreams

I've finally found some time to update my humble blog. (Mainly because I'm sick today and I really don't want to be doing homework) Someday I can see myself owning a small (organic) farm/Permaculture homestead. It's a ways in the future for several reasons, so for that time being I'm stuck just daydreams about my future farm. In any case, here are a few photos of farms that inspire me. (Click the photo for its source)




Myrtle Glen Farm near Myrtle Point, OR. I worked here for a month during summer a few years ago. Such an amazingly beautiful place.

At Bogg's Mountain Homestead also near Myrtle Point, OR.

Ok, I could probably go posting a ton of photos of Myrtle Glen, but I'll leave you with just these few. It is truly a beautiful place and the owner, Dave, did a wonderful job at creating such a magical farm. Here's the link to the farms website, check it out for more photos from Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment