Travels

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Home Dreams

I'm at it again. I've been dreaming of how I will decorate my future home / been reading up on my favorite interior design blogs. :) Here are some rather dreamy pictures of a home I came across on the Desire to Inspire blog.

I am loving the sofa . . . it even looks like it may be fairly simple to make. I also really like the vase with the bells of Ireland stuck in it, what a lovely choice for spring flower.

Talk about dreamy. I would give anything to be curled up in this nook reading a good novel and enjoying some fresh lemonade.


Ok, now this may be sort of weird, but the bathroom is one of my favorite rooms of a house. It has so much potential to be a relaxing space, kind of like a spa. This bathroom definitely accomplished the spa look. Love the flowers sitting across the tub as well.


I can imagine myself sitting around this table with good friends enjoying a fresh meal during the summer. Am lovin' the canvas tent that's creating the feel of an outdoor dining room.

(Source)



No comments:

Post a Comment