Travels

Monday, January 31, 2011

A Gift

I've been thinking a lot lately about my future travels, and Bali keeps coming to mind. While researching eco-retreats in Bali I came across Surf Goddess Retreats and instantly fell in love with the place. It would be an 8 day all inclusive retreat where I would learn surfing, practice yoga, have six hours (or more) worth of massages, a bike to get around on, and all in all a place to relax, rejuvenate, and explore Bali. The thing is though is that it costs almost $3,000.00 for the retreat, and airfare is another $2,000.00. So as soon as I have an extra $5,000.00 laying around you'll know where to find me! I'm hoping I'll be able to take this trip as my 30th birthday gift to myself. Here's a link to a video about what a day at the retreat is typically like.

No comments:

Post a Comment