Travels

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Scandinavian Love

Let me just put it out there that I think the Scandinavian's have design down. I have yet to see an image of a Scandinavian house interior that I didn't fall in love with. Hopefully my future house will be even a fourth as amazing as these houses. So, here are a few of my favorites!
(Click on the photo for source)

The mix of farm house and industrial is fabulous.

Lovin' the Kachelöfen in the corner there. Actually, I just really love all Kachelöfens.

I definitely need to remember to make a coat rack from a branch . . .


Ok, I think I figured it out, why I love this type of interior. It's simple, it's clean, it's bright, and it's functional.

One more before I leave. It's not a Scandinavian home, but it is one that I really love. You can find more photos of this house and garden on The Selby website. But
here's a few of my favorite images of this home.

No comments:

Post a Comment